What is the volunteers site?
You've reached the volunteers section of the High Risk Hope website, where we manage all of our volunteer opportunities and let you, our volunteers, sign up and manage all of your volunteer activities with us.
How do I use this site?
We've tried to make it as simple as possible to use this site and volunteer with us.
- First, browse to our sign up page and click the "register" button
- Register your name, email address, and phone with the volunteer site
- Sign in using the email and password that you used when registering
- Next, browse to our volunteer events page and choose the event you are interested in volunteering for.
- Next, click the "Register" button next to the event you want to volunteer for.
- If an event is already full, you may be able to register for the "on call" list. If someone cancels an existing registration, the next person in line will automatically be registered for that volunteer opportunity and will get an email notification.
- Please also note that some events require an orientation before you can volunteer. The site will let you know if that's the case.
- All of the events you've signed up for will be shown on your "Dashboard" when you sign in to the site.
- That's it!
Already a user, but don't know your password?
If you are already a registered user, or you were a user on the old volunteer system, click the reset password link on the sign in form.
Enter the email you used when signing up, and we'll send you instructions on how to reset your password.